PHP: Error: Login failed. kolab-webadmin & chwala

Sruli Saurymper sruli at saurymper.com
Tue Sep 27 22:00:16 CEST 2016

Partiality resolved.
I managed to track down the issue it was a DNS problem, mail.example.org
points to this server but port 443 only redirects to it for webmail/
kolab-webadmin/ and chwala/ but they forward to nginx example.org not
mail.example.org, for kolab-webadmin/ i resolved by adding 'mail.' to
the url in /etc/kolab/kolab.conf kolab_wap section.
I cannot find where to make this change for chwala, can anyone please
point me to it?