Kolab 3.4 community installation on UCS

George suomis at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 17:44:38 CEST 2016

Hello,
I follow installation instructions on this page https://docs.kolab.org/installation-guide/kolab-3.4/ucs-4-community-3.4.html but can't install kolab because it's giving errorThe following packages have unmet dependencies:
kolab : Depends: kolab-imap but it is not going to be installed
Depends: kolab-mta but it is not going to be installed
Depends: kolab-webclient but it is not going to be installed
Depends: roundcubemail-skin-kolab but it is not installable
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.Looks like the problem is with roundcubemail-skin-kolab package . When I try install them with apt-get they all depend on roundcubemail-skin-kolab but when i try install roundcubemail-skin-kolab getting this error:
apt-get install roundcubemail-skin-kolab
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package roundcubemail-skin-kolab is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another sourceE: Package 'roundcubemail-skin-kolab' has no installation candidateAnd in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/kolab.list had to disable deb http://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/Kolab:/3.4:/Updates/UCS_4.0/ ./ because link don't exist.