Save email as a task

Pietro Vassalli p.vassalli at waterline.ch
Wed Nov 23 13:40:17 CET 2016

Hi Aleksander,

I've found out the problem by myself and how to fix it.

This package:

http://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/Kolab:/14/Ubuntu_14.04/all/roundcubemail-plugins-kolab_3.2.9-0~kolab1_all.deb
[1]

contains a 3.2.9 version of the tasklist plugin.

The stable deb packages:

http://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/Kolab:/16/Debian_8.0/roundcubemail-plugins-kolab_3.3~dev20160111.orig.tar.gz
[2]

and also the unstable deb ones:

http://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/Kolab:/Winterfell/Debian_9.0/roundcubemail-plugins-kolab_3.3~dev20161115.orig.tar.gz
[3]

http://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/Kolab:/Winterfell/Debian_8.0/roundcubemail-plugins-kolab_3.3~dev20161115.orig.tar.gz

http://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/Kolab:/Winterfell/Ubuntu_14.04/roundcubemail-plugins-kolab_3.3~dev20161115.orig.tar.gz
[4]

http://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/Kolab:/Winterfell/Ubuntu_16.04/roundcubemail-plugins-kolab_3.3~dev20161115.orig.tar.gz
[5]

contain a 3.2.8 version of tasklist, that is properly working.

I've substituted the plugin (manually downloading the tar.gz) with one
of the above et voilà, everything automagically satrted working.

I think that the package present here:

http://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/Kolab:/14/Ubuntu_14.04/all/ [1]

should be fixed.

Regards,

Pietro

On 2016-11-21 15:11, Aleksander Machniak wrote:

> On 11/21/2016 03:03 PM, Pietro Vassalli wrote:
>
>> Thank you Aleksander for the quick answer. I've updated to kolab 14, now
>> I have:
>>
>> roundcubemail-plugins-kolab        1:3.2.9-0~kolab1
>
> Well, this one is also very old. It looks like no one supports this
> community version anymore. Kolab Enterprise 14 has it fixed. If you need
> a free version, I think you'll need to upgrade to Kolab 16. 16.1 will be
> released soon and I think it should be pretty stable at this moment.
information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If
you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error
please notify WATER-LINE SA immediately. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily
reflect the views of WATER-LINE SA.

Links:
------
[1]