howtos/multi-domain.html - Primary domain incoming - User unknown

kolab.user at use.startmail.com kolab.user at use.startmail.com
Thu Mar 31 23:24:47 CEST 2016

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 6:24 PM, Sruli Saurymper <sruli at saurymper.com> wrote:
> On 30/03/16 22:42, kolab.user at use.startmail.com wrote:
>> There is a typo in the document in defining catchall address for
>> postfix.
>>
>> In virtual_alias_map section in for loop last entry is
>> virtual_alias_maps_catchall
>> but file /etc/postfix/ldap/virtual_alias_maps_catchall.cf is not present
>> initially
>>
>> I had my notes from 3.4 installation last year but could not find them.
>>
>> Would anyone remind how to recreate missing file and configure catchall
>> address?
> I think I just copied virtual_alias_maps.cf to
> virtual_alias_maps_catchall.cf the only line needed changing in new file
> was the query_filter which should be
> "query_filter = (&(alias=catchall@%d)(objectclass=kolabinetorgperson))"

I followed instructions above, added catchall at mydomain.org to one of the primary domain
(the domain that was used during installation) users - email rejected.
I tried to send email directly to a primary email address - same result.
Outgoing email is correct.

email to users at secondary domain is delivered just fine...

Is it possible to diagnose incoming email lookup problem?

Regards,
Josh