https://docs.kolab.org/howtos/multi-domain.html

kolab.user at use.startmail.com kolab.user at use.startmail.com
Wed Mar 30 23:42:34 CEST 2016

There is a typo in the document in defining catchall address for postfix.

In virtual_alias_map section in for loop last entry is virtual_alias_maps_catchall
but file /etc/postfix/ldap/virtual_alias_maps_catchall.cf is not present initially

I had my notes from 3.4 installation last year but could not find them.

Would anyone remind how to recreate missing file and configure catchall address?

I believe there was a link in the bottom of multi-domain.html page but now footnote [2] is useless.

Josh.