Securing Kolab 16 on Centos 7 howto questions - plus GUAM is broken

kolab.user at use.startmail.com kolab.user at use.startmail.com
Wed Mar 30 06:05:28 CEST 2016

Any guam developers on this list?

It appears that guam completely ignores chained certificates, e.g. free ones obtained from startssl.com, mentioned in a secure-kolab-server.html HOWTO

Seems like the only way to get around it quickly is to disable listener on 993 and use stunnel from 993 to 143.

Any other ideas?

Could I just remove guam and change imaps from 9993 to 993? What does guam do?

thanks,
Josh.