Sent mail attachments missing

Georgijus Korobkovas georgijuskb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 11:20:01 CET 2016

I setup today Thunderbird and all sent emails have attachments and I can
open them . So it looks that only roundcube having issues to show sent
attachments . Forgot to mention that it's hosted on Debian Jessie and
latest version of Kolab . Even when I try to forward or edit as new it's
don't show attachment .