Unable to send messages

Sultan Ghaznawi shghaznawi at telusmail.net
Sun Mar 20 22:08:27 CET 2016

Hi Nathanael,

Many thanks for your response. What you are suggesting is what I thought of at the first place, however, I can ping any IP address from that box without a problem and all other tools, such as yum, curl, wget and everything else works. It seems the DNS is also set up properly, the only thing that might be an issue is if for some reason the firewall within the box is rejecting outbound requests from this application on a specific port. I did run the port white-listing command before installing Kolab.

Any other suggestions?

Sultan