Sent mail attachments missing

Georgijus Korobkovas georgijuskb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 06:38:33 CET 2016

I have question about sent emails attachments , I was scrolling
yesterday through older sent emails and want to see files attached to it
and don't see any files when open email . In roundcube it shows icon
that there is attachment but when open email don't see any attachment .
The only emails that are sent to local users have attachments but
outside of organizations all of them missing attachments . How I can
setup so all sent emails have attachments attached ? Thank you