Issue with CalDav

Tardif, Christian christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Thu Mar 10 15:23:20 CET 2016

Hi,

I have a brand new Kolab 16 on a CentOS 7.2 which is set behind a nginx
reverse proxy for all web accesses (HTTPS from the client to the nginx
engine, then HTTP from the nginx engine to the Kolab apache daemon)

The clients are all eM Client (IMAP proto for mail, DAV for calendar /
addressbook).

I'm having recurrent issues when the synchronization happens between the
client and Kolab, where we're told by the client that the element (a
single calendar entry) isn't sent to the CalDAV server. The error
returned is: ServiceUnavailable.

Any clus on how to debug / solve that?

Thanks,

--