Regular Pop-Up error message in WebMail Client

Andy Sykes andy.sykes at thoughts4paws.com
Wed Mar 2 20:33:50 CET 2016

All,

I am new to Kolab so please forgive me if this question is due to my ignorance.

We are getting a regular, every 30 seconds or so, pop-up "An Error Occurred!" message panel when logged into the Webmail client. The panel gives no additional information apart from “Internal Error”. I have not been able to find anything in the logs that indicates what might be the cause of this message. Apart from the annoyance of the pop-up, every feature we have tried out thus far seems to be working fine.

So, my questions are; where should I be looking in order to get more diagnostic information? What might be the likely causes?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Andy

Andrew Sykes
340 Horseshoe Trail West, Aledo, TX 76008
+1 (817) 233-2304 | andy.sykes at thoughts4paws.com | www.thoughts4paws.com