PHP Fatal error: Class 'Sabre\VObject\Property\Text' not found (solved)

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Sun Jun 26 18:00:43 CEST 2016

I've patched roundcubemail.deb to run php-composer. See attachment. Additionally php-sabre-vobject_3.4.5-1_all.deb is needed. Reading Mails in roundcube now works for me.

Sources and armv7hf binaries are available, as usual:
http://packages.der-he.de/packages/

(disclaimer: my php-sabre-vobject package actually is violating debians package policy - to simplify matters I changed the orig-source. It's on my todo list...)

regards
hede
Dateiname   : roundcubemail-1.2~dev20160328-debian-use-php-composer.patch
Dateityp    : text/x-patch
Dateigröße  : 2855 bytes
Beschreibung: nicht verfügbar
URL         : <http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20160626/f4ea3194/attachment-0001.bin>