Class 'Sabre\VObject\Property\Text' not found

Paul paul at webangel.ie
Wed Jun 15 10:30:23 CEST 2016

Hi,

On 10/06/16 12:39, Paul Ryszka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running kolab16 on ubuntu14.04 there is an issue with Sabre library
> ==> /var/log/roundcubemail/errors <==
> [10-Jun-2016 12:37:54 Europe/Dublin] PHP Fatal error:  Class
> 'Sabre\VObject\Property\Text' not found in
> /usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/libcalendaring/libvcalendar.php on
> line 1386
>
> I tried to manually install newer version but unsuccessfully, would
> you please point me to correct steps to do that? (unpacking the
> library zip into /usr/share/php does not work for me).

I'm posting back as I found the solution for the problem (just in case
somebody else look for that):

cd /usr/share/roundcubemail
mv composer.json-dist composer.json
apt-get install composer
composer.sh self-update
composer.sh update
composer.sh require sabre/dav ~3.1.3

And it works. The dependency seems to be missing from ubuntu package
content.

Best regards
Paul