Class 'Sabre\VObject\Property\Text' not found

Paul Ryszka paul at webangel.ie
Fri Jun 10 13:39:40 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm running kolab16 on ubuntu14.04 there is an issue with Sabre library
==> /var/log/roundcubemail/errors <==
[10-Jun-2016 12:37:54 Europe/Dublin] PHP Fatal error:  Class
'Sabre\VObject\Property\Text' not found in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/libcalendaring/libvcalendar.php on line
1386

I tried to manually install newer version but unsuccessfully, would you
please point me to correct steps to do that? (unpacking the library zip
into /usr/share/php does not work for me).

Best regards
Paul