could not write into calender with iRony/dav

Ansgar Binninger ansgar.binninger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 14:31:57 CEST 2016

Hi @all,

we have some problems with irony/sabredav.

We configured iRony as specified in the documentation and after this we could read calender/adressbook, over iRony. But i can not add new entries into this calender.

For example i add the calender into Thunderbird or any other calenderapplication (iCAL) over CalDAV. After this i get all entries from my kolab calender. If i add now an new entry over the application into my CalDAV CAlender, it could not be sent to the server (different error codes: 405 at the carddav or 500 at calDAV).

Do you know what the problem could be?

I think the cardDAV problem occurs to the reason, that our iRony is not at the root server, but what could it be at cardDav. Are there some permissions missing? how could i check this?

best regards

Ansgar