Aw: LDAP-Problems after Update Kolab 16

Bartosiak-Jentys, Chris chris.bartosiak-jentys at certico.co.uk
Mon Jul 25 14:03:01 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I have managed to consistently reproduce this issue:

kolab.conf:
modules = resources, invitationpolicy

1) send a recurring event (I choose infinitely recurring) and invite
another user on the same kolab server.

Result wallace locks up directory server and has high CPU utilisation.

I updated to wallace-0.8.3-3.1.el7.kolab_16.noarch, same issue there as
on wallace-0.8.1-3.3.el7.kolab_16.noarch.

As soon as I pkill -9 wallaced dirsrv jumps back to life and kolab
(webmail etc.) starts working again.

If I remove invitationpolicy from modules in kolab.conf:
modules = resources, invitationpolicy
modules = invitationpolicy

I can send invites to recurring events without issue.

I will try and gather some logs and file a bug report.

Chris.