Kolab without spam and virus protection

Matthias Hütter matthias.huetter at faschang.at
Tue Jul 12 10:13:40 CEST 2016

Hello,

i´m not sure if my way of disabling amavis is the correct one, but
anyway it works for some time now.

i disabled amavis in master.cf

# Filter email through Amavisd
#smtp-amavis unix - - n - 3 smtp
# -o smtp_data_done_timeout=1800
# -o disable_dns_lookups=yes
# -o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes
# -o max_use=20
# -o smtp_bind_address=127.0.0.1

i don´t think amavis injects mail directly to wallace. Amavis re-injects
mails into Postfix to port 10025 and Postfix injects them into Wallace
to 10026.

I think if amavis does not re-inject any mails postifx sends them to
wallace via unix socket.

# Filter email through Wallace
smtp-wallace unix - - n - 3 smtp

---