Sieve settings being ignored since 3.4 update

Schmarcz, Ludvik schmarcz at blacksun.cz
Mon Jan 25 17:13:41 CET 2016

Hi, Eric

May be later, but I was same problem. Interesting is, that problem was
only with one account. On sieve directory was bad link: defaultbc
(compiled sieve script) was linked to empty USER.bc instead to
roundcube.bc.

Ludvik

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus
signature database 12923 (20160125) __________