Archive folder

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Thu Feb 25 18:53:06 CET 2016

Il 22/02/2016 15:44, Gelpi Andrea ha scritto:
> Hi,
> 	is it possible to implement a solution like the following?
>
> user1 a dom1.tld has Archive folder connected to user1 a dom2.tld Inbox
> folder on another server
>
> Why am I asking that?
>
> User1 to archive is mailbox times ago created a second email server with
> user1 a dom2.tld.
>
> He is moving email from one server to the other manually using an imap
> client (drug & drop).
>
> On the two servers exist hundreds users.
>
> Now he'd like to unified this two systems using Archive folder.
>
> Does exist a way to do that?

I try to explain better my idea.

In Zimbra you can:

Using ZWC, you can link your external email accounts to your Zimbra
mailbox. Then, you can retrieve email from your external account(s) in
your ZWC, instead of logging into each external account separately.

Is there a way to do the same with kolab server?

Thanks

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,