Fresh install Kolab 16 CentOS 7 imap issue

Carlos R Laguna carlosr at jovenclub.cu
Sat Feb 20 18:21:37 CET 2016

El 19/02/16 a las 15:27, Gerald Brandt escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I did a fresh install on CentOS 7 of Kolab 16. Everything seemed to go
> fine. However, roundcube comes up with "Connection to storage server
> failed". when I 'telnet localhost imap" I get a connection to the imap
> server, and it immediately disconnects.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Gerald

Helllo,
Yes there is a new service called guam, on fresh install it does not
start by itself, so

# systemctl enable guam.service
# systemctl start guam.service

Then try to login again in roundcube, also https://git.kolab.org/T967

Regards

V Simposio Internacional de comunidad, entretenimiento y redes sociales,
del 14 al 18 de marzo de 2016 en el Palacio de Convenciones de La Habana.
http://www.informaticahabana.cu/es/eventos/show/100