Errors sending email through RT: Duplicate header field

Brady, Mike mike.brady at devnull.net.nz
Sat Dec 24 18:22:16 CET 2016

Steve

I have encountered this before and it was Kolab adding the duplicate
sender header in my case.

It is valid to have have zero or one sender header.  The default Kolab
configuration can produce invalid email by blindly always adding a
sender header (which is wrong) that its own default amavis configuration
(which is correct) rejects!

Short answer, in /etc/kolab/kolab.conf set "sender_header" to false.  I
think that the kolabd service needs to be restarted to pick up the
change.

Longer answer, see this thread
http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/users/2014-March/016979.html

Regards