ns-slapd

Pietro Vassalli p.vassalli at waterline.ch
Mon Dec 12 15:18:22 CET 2016

Unable to bind to server ldap://localhost:389 with dn

is dirsrv working?

service dirsrv status

in which way is ldap connect queried?

ldapsearch -x -D "uid=youruser,ou=People,dc=yourdomain,dc=yoursuffix" -w
YOURPASSWORD -b "dc=yourdomain,dc=yoursuffix"

what do you get?

Il 2016-12-08 19:22 Martin Friberg ha scritto:

> warning: dict_ldap_connect: Unable to bind to server ldap://localhost:389 with dn uid=kolab-service,ou=Special Users,dc=XXXyr,dc=se: -5 (Timed out)
>
> any input is welcome
>
> I tested disable wallace = mails starts to come in but does not get delivierd  outgoing is a no no
>
> comment out wallace in master.cf  like this
>
> # Filter email through Amavisd
> smtp-amavis         unix        -       -       n       - 3       smtp
> -o smtp_data_done_timeout=1800
> -o disable_dns_lookups=yes
> -o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes
> -o max_use=20
> -o smtp_bind_address=127.0.0.1
>
> # Listener to re-inject email from Amavisd into Postfix
> 127.0.0.1:10025     inet        n       -       n       - 100     smtpd
> -o cleanup_service_name=cleanup_internal
> #-o content_filter=smtp-wallace:[127.0.0.1]:10026
> -o local_recipient_maps=
> -o relay_recipient_maps=
> -o smtpd_restriction_classes=
> -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
> -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
> -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
> -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject
> -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8
> -o smtpd_authorized_xforward_hosts=127.0.0.0/8
>
> # Filter email through Wallace
> #smtp-wallace        unix        -       -       n       - 3       smtp
> #   -o smtp_data_done_timeout=1800
> #   -o disable_dns_lookups=yes
> #   -o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes
> #   -o max_use=20
>
> # Listener to re-inject email from Wallace into Postfix
> #127.0.0.1:10027     inet        n       -       n       - 100     smtpd
> #   -o cleanup_service_name=cleanup_internal
> #  -o content_filter=
> # -o local_recipient_maps=
> #-o relay_recipient_maps=
> #    -o smtpd_restriction_classes=
> #    -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
> #    -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
> #    -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
> #    -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject
> #    -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8
> #    -o smtpd_authorized_xforward_hosts=127.0.0.0/8
>
> mail still does not get delivered or sent
>
> any input ?
>
> ---
> Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If
you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error
please notify WATER-LINE SA immediately. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily
reflect the views of WATER-LINE SA.