Email not sending / receiving

Joel Vande Berg jdv at universal5.com
Sat Aug 6 18:51:21 CEST 2016

I'm looking for some help troubleshooting my new installation.  I have Kolab installed on Centos7 on a Linode VM.  I used the install guide at www.howtoforge.com<http://www.howtoforge.com>.   Everything worked correctly, the install went very smooth.  I was able to access the webadmin page and set-up users without a problem.  I am also able to access the roundcubemail login and can login and compose mail.

My primary issue at this point is that messages are not sending/receiving.  I've reviewed my DNS records with GoDaddy and they confirmed they look ok.  I had previously installed citadel and was able to send and receive messages as well.

Thanks,

Joel