One address with more recipients

Andy Kopciuch akopciuch at bddf.ca
Fri Apr 29 09:27:15 CEST 2016

> "Static Kolab Distribution Group"
>
> for such problems?
> Just for my interest...
>
> Regards
> Greg
> /

You can add groups in the WAP (web admin panel).   You click on add group, and
then select "Kolab Distribution Group (Static)"" As the group type.   The type
selection will change the form on the screen for each type.

The Common name is the what will become the group email.   So in your example,
all you would type is "family".  The example.eu will be added to the Primary
Email Address field, which you can not edit on screen.  Do not type the full
email address you want ... because you would end up creating an object with :
family at domain.eu@domain.eu ... which is invalid.   The form might not even let
you ... I remember I had some issues with invalid names creating via the web
service though.

The members box, is where you can add members to the list one at a time.
Just start typing their names (g.name, a.name, e.name) and choose them when
they appear.   Add one person at a time.

One you send email to family at domain.eu, all members in the member list will
receive the email.

HTH

Andy