One address with more recipients

Gustav Spellauge Gustav.Spellauge at Softing.com
Fri Apr 29 08:22:00 CEST 2016

hello greg,

at our (evaluation) site it is possible to create a 'Kolab Distribution
Group (Static)'. a mail sent to this distribution group will be
distributed to all members. i've just have verified.

moreover it's possible to add/remove members to/from a distribution
group using an ldap editor, ldapadd/ldapmodify/.. or any program which
can can communicate to the ldap server - an approach i am preferring
because this would enable me automating list maintanance using existing
programs). i'm quite sure, it's possible to create and delete
distribution groups using the same tools (did not verify this yet).

g.

A at x.y? will a mail to A at x.y be distributed to all all mebmers of B at x.y?
this would simplify things at our site.