iRony errros with MySQL table ('roundcube.chwala_locks' doesn't exist)

g6094199 at freenet.de g6094199 at freenet.de
Fri Apr 1 11:33:38 CEST 2016

Hi Brad!

me stupid! :-)
in germany we say: "wer lesen kann ist klar im vorteil", which means something like: you have to read carefully..

duno why it ends up in the wrong table, but now i manually added it to the roundcube table and  the kolab table. everything seems to be fine now.

many thanks for showning me the obvious! :-)

regads
sash