Can't send to parent domain (attention postfix masters)

signaldeveloper at gmail.com signaldeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 03:40:28 CEST 2015

Guys,

Any other ideas on this? I followed the directions to the T on the multi domain setup but can't seem to understand why when I try to send an email to my parent domain (the domain I set kolab up with) it says not found in virtual address table.

Would appreciate any help in forcing all of the domains to look to the Internet for parent domain email.

Thanks!!!!

- Paul