Problems with Roundcubemail themes

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Wed Oct 28 07:57:38 CET 2015

> Can I safely disable the Kolab repositories and just use tpokorra/kolab,
> your copr repository? As it stands tpokorra/kolab has the highest priority
> and all installed rpms are from it.
Yes you won't need the Kolab repositories.

> That will be great. Yeah, it's tough when so many things need to be done.
> When the time comes to work on Kolab's citizenship maybe I can be a little
> help. I'm familiar with compiling from source, but I'm not an expert and it
> can take awhile for me to work through errors.
Dirk Davidis also is helping. You can have a look at his copr too:
https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/dirkdavidis/Kolab/
Somehow some packages don't build there.
It is good when we have a team.
I guess some work will be to convince the Fedora maintainers of some
packages (eg. CyrusIMAP) to upgrade to the latest versions. And to add
some new packages to Fedora (pykolab, kolab-webadmin, etc).

Timotheus