Shared Folders

Dugite-Code dugite at peekread.info
Wed Oct 28 02:11:11 CET 2015

In Roundcube it should default to the type of the highlighted folder
when you press the "+" icon. It will default to mail if you don't
highlight the shared files folder first
---

Regards
Dugite-Code https://github.com/dugite-code/
 PGP Key-ID: 86A8BD3C
 PGP Fingerprint: 190602421E6BB12E835C301CFC0C9BCB86A8BD3C