Primary email address woes

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Tue Oct 20 18:28:41 CEST 2015

On 2015-10-20 10:56 AM, Andy Kopciuch wrote:
>> I don't know why Kolab won't just let me enter the primary email
>> address.  Why all the auto generated stuff.  I have at least 3 different
>> 'primary' email address formats for users, depending on who was admining
>> the systems over the years.
>>
>> Gerald
> https://docs.kolab.org/administrator-guide/configuring-the-kolab-server.html
>
> And specifically :  https://docs.kolab.org/administrator-guide/configuring-the-kolab-server.html#recipient-policy
>
> The documentation on this is very comprehensive.  It describes the intent of
> the policy, the components, how it is used by different pieces of kolab, how to
> configure the components, and if you want ... how to disable the policy :
>
> https://docs.kolab.org/administrator-guide/configuring-the-kolab-server.html#disabling-the-recipient-policy
>

> Andy

Thanks Andy.  Don't know why I didn't find those.

I did what the site says, but I can't apply the changes:

root at kolab:/usr/share/doc/kolab-webadmin# php -l
sample-insert-user_types.php
No syntax errors detected in sample-insert-user_types.php
root at kolab:/usr/share/doc/kolab-webadmin# php sample-insert-user_types.php
PHP Warning:  require_once(lib/functions.php): failed to open stream: No
such file or directory in
/usr/share/doc/kolab-webadmin/sample-insert-user_types.php on line 8
PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required
'lib/functions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
/usr/share/doc/kolab-webadmin/sample-insert-user_types.php on line 8

I'm not a PHP guy, so I'm not sure what to do.

Gerald