files, but no such plugin

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Sat Oct 3 21:53:33 CEST 2015

> I just tried to build roundcube-plugins-kolab and got these files, but there is
> no such plugin in your spec file. I wonder how the nightly build succeeded?
>
>     Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
>    /usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/loginfail/loginfail.html.sample
>    /usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/loginfail/loginfail.php

my nightly builds for CentOS and Fedora fail as well for
roundcubemail-plugins-kolab, with the same error:
https://obs.kolabsys.com/project/monitor?project=home%3Atpokorra%3Abranches%3AKolab%3ADevelopment
I guess we have to wait for a new release of the tarball, or adjust
the spec file for the nightly builds to include the new files.