building libkolabxml

Thomas Spuhler thomas.spuhler at btspuhler.com
Thu Nov 26 16:11:02 CET 2015

On Thursday, November 26, 2015 08:12:42 AM Aleksander Machniak wrote:
> On 11/26/2015 12:49 AM, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> > should libkolabxml build with php-7?
> > I tried the newly released ves. 1.1.2 and the from the nightly build
> > tarball This is the build log indicates a php problem. It' hasn't build
> > since the php upgrade to vers. 7
>
> I don't know about libkolabxml, but none of Kolab components (except
> Roundcube itself) was prepared to be run on PHP7.

Thanks for your reply. Do you have a feeling if anybody is/will be working on
it to get it completed around Christmas.
The new distribution will be released with php.7.x.x and the kolab stack
wouldn't be working on it. It's only needed for kolab-3.5
As far as I can see, the critical component would be libkolabxml

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler

All of my e-mails have a valid digital signature
ID 60114E63