Include external Emails via smarthost and IMAP from other domain

Raphael development at develissimo.com
Sun Nov 22 22:37:07 CET 2015

Dear Kolab Users,

Question 1)
----------------
kolab3.3 + roundcube is up and running on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.
Now we would like to receive and answer emails from a smarthost which is
another domain and email server.
We have IMAP credentials for that email accounts.

Example:
kolab is now running on kolab.example.com, but we would like to receive
and answer emails from our smarthost example -> users at otherdomain.com.

I could need some guidance and help please.
I could not find how to set up such a system.

kolab web-admin seems to be very related to the domain it is running on,
its possible to add external address, but no way to configure incoming
or outgoing emails for that external email address.
i could not find configuration windows on how to configure the smarthost
for incoming and outgoing emails.

Question 2)
Is it possible with the kolab groupware to receive emails to one email
address... and all people in the office will see that received email,
but only one person will answer, while all others in the office (kolab
users) can see, that the email got answered!?

Thank you very much for your time and help
Raphael