Changing filder type

Brady, Mike mike.brady at devnull.net.nz
Fri Nov 20 01:56:53 CET 2015

I have a Kolab 3.4 server on Centos 7 that has a lot of folders that
have the wrong folder type.  Specifically "note" instead of "mail".

I can change the folder type one at a time in Roundcube Folder
Management ok but have enough them to make it worth while scripting the
change.

I can change the folder type with

   kolab set-mailbox-metadata "user/smith/foldername at exaple.com"
/shared/vendor/kolab/folder-type mail

and show that it has changed with

   kolab list-mailbox-metadata "user/smith/foldername at exaple.com"

but this does not show in the Roundcube interface.  I am assuming that
this is cached somewhere, but I have been unable to determine where and
how to clear it.

I have tried:

   plugins/libkolab/bin/modcache.sh expunge -u smith at example.com -h
localhost
   plugins/libkolab/bin/modcache.sh clear -u smith at example.com localhost
   kolab sync

Nothing short of rebooting the box seems to clear it.

Anyone got any ideas on what I am missing here?

Thanks

Mike