PHP: Error: Login failed. Unable to connect to ssl://example.org:443. Error: Connection timed out (POST)

Erika Mustermann erika.mustermann.938568 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 14:00:35 CET 2015

I have not touched the configuration option in
"/usr/share/chwala/config/kolab_files_inc.php" and therefore it still reads
the following:

$config['kolab_files_url'] = '/chwala/';

I could not find the value in "/usr/share/chwala/config/config.inc.php".
Also running "grep -R "file_api_url" didn't lead to a single result. I
therefore added "$config['file_api_url'] = '/chwala/';" right after the
array initialization but the problem persists.

Any more ideas?

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 10:42 AM, Aleksander Machniak <machniak at kolabsys.com