User Disappeared from Kolab-Webadmin

Kristopher Kolpin kris at korkwithak.com
Wed Nov 4 02:18:15 CET 2015

Hi,

I was trying to add a new resource in the kolab-webadmin however, I seem
to have gone about it the wrong way.  I realized that only the kolab
server itself could issues emails from a resource so I added the printer
directly as a kolab user so that it could issue emails back.  Where I
went wrong was when I changed the organizational unit from "people" to
"resources."  The user was created successfully but then immediately
disappeared.  Now I have no way of deleting the user from the webadmin
interface and when I tried deleting it with "kolab dm" the folders
disappear but but then reappear upon reboot.  Is there a way I can
either delete this account through another interface (i.e. cli)?

Thanks,

Kris