cyrus bus error

Erik Kramer erikkramer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 16:21:23 CET 2015

Hi all,

In the mean time I was able to retreive the corrupted backup. So we've been
back online.
The backup is a bit old though, and we're missing about a week of emails.

I also still have a backup of the messed up server.

Any ideas on how I can retreive emails from the messed up server and move
them to the running server?

Thanks,

Erik