Kolab and PHP

Olivier Boucard olivier at pafostech.com
Sat May 23 10:25:45 CEST 2015

Hello Timotheus,

Thank you very much for all this information. You are right I should revise my architecture.
I'm still using Kolab 3.3 for pretty much this reason, because I cannot test upgrade my installation.
My installation is on a VPS Cloud from OVH.com which limits my actions.
I'm no sysadmin or devops, I have to learn all this tools.