Problem with first webadmin connection...

Patrick Gelin patrick.gelin at free.fr
Sat May 16 22:40:34 CEST 2015

Hi,

I've got error "Incorrect username or password!" from first login at
webadmin interface. I follow the procedure to get fqdn domain name and I
think my configuration is OK... How to test this fqdn point ?

So I follow procedure from setup-kollab to change password. But I'm
wondering if I need to use a password generator for ldap  to respond to
questions like this :

Mot de passe administrateur [/AtlbwziH6LqQdvR/]:

Is /AtlbwziH6LqQdvR/ the final password or a SHA coded password
generated from command like this :
slappasswd -h {SHA} -s abcd123

Could you also please show me how the command to restart the kolab server ? I can't find it into the documentation...

Thank you for your response.

Patrick