move messages with title **** SPAM **** to spam folder?

Stefan Froehlich stefan at ffa-it.com.au
Sat May 9 01:25:37 CEST 2015

I think there is an auto learn functionality but it is not that
transparent so I created my own script to achieve exactly this and more.
It scans the mail folders and marks all messages in the spam folder as
spam, and all other (excluding those in the deleted items folder) as non
spam. This way a user can move the message out of the spam folder to an
inbox and it will be picked up by the script and learned as "non spam".
If a spam message has already been learned as spam it won't be touched
then, but if it is moved out of the spam folder it will be "unlearned"
and then "ham learned". Vice versa for a ham messages.

This works quite well here.

Regards,
Stefan