Calendar and Address Book woes after 3.3->3.4 upgrade on Debian 7

Eric B Munson emunson at mgebm.net
Wed May 6 16:46:00 CEST 2015

I upgraded from 3.3->3.4 last night and it was the usual pain of merging
config file structure changes while keeping the values I have set, but
otherwise unremarkable.  After logging into the web interface, I no
longer have any calendar functionality (calendar is not an option in the
upper right hand drop down menu) and invitations are not being processed
when viewed by the mail viewer.  My address book is empty as well.
There could be other issues I have not yet stumbled over.

I followed the documentation at
https://docs.kolab.org/upgrade-guide/kolab-3.4.html and tried a few of
the things suggested on list to no avail.  I don't see anything obvious
in the error logs so I don't know where to begin looking.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Eric