Tasks&Notes

Torsten Grote torsten at kolab.org
Tue Mar 31 00:38:13 CEST 2015

Hi Iman,

On Sunday 22 March 2015 12:24:24 Iman Nuraev wrote:
> I have several task lists and notebooks on my kolab server, but if i sync
> them via activesync with my android device (using samsung s-planner for
> tasks or UniqTec Tasks&Notes for both) there is only 1 notebook and 1 task
> list. I can see all content, but it is joined into 1 group (1 for tasks and
> 1 for notes). If i add new task or note from app, i can't  choose list for
> it. Is there any solution of this problem?

Since most devices did only support one folder, Kolab's Active-Sync-Server
uses a whitelist for devices that support multiple folders and merge all data
into one folder for all other devices. If you search the list archive, you
should find out how to add your device to the whitelist.

Kind Regards,
Torsten

--
Torsten Grote