Kolab 3.4 Secure Installation

Josh Janszen joshjanszen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 01:13:39 CET 2015

Hi,

I recently installed Kolab 3.4 on a clean system. I then made my way to the
secure kolab server document. I followed all the steps and verified all
services are running normally but when I got down to the Kolab components
and followed the steps everything completed without error but now when I
try to log into roundcube I get this error "Connection to storage server
failed." and my log files show;

[27-Mar-2015 20:10:50] PHP Warning:  fgets(): SSL operation failed with
code 1. OpenSSL Error message$
error:1408F10B:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:wrong version number in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_imap_generic.php on
line 200

I have a feeling something with the last few steps is causing issue or
because of the strictness of the allowed ciphers in the previous steps

https://docs.kolab.org/howtos/secure-kolab-server.html

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Josh