Kolab 3.4: Disaster

Stefan Froehlich stefan at ffa-it.com.au
Mon Mar 23 11:15:23 CET 2015

I went down the path to make a backup  and wipe the server, fresh Debian
7.8 install and fresh Kolab install. So far almost all problems are
gone. No more high CPU usage and heavy disk I/O in conjunction with fast
draining mobile phone batteries, roudcube is fast and no more double
entries.
I came to the conclusion that somehow the update path is broken.

MfG Stefan Fröhlich
Stefan