Roundcube Contact Birthday Irregularities

Carpenter, Troy troy at carpenter.cx
Wed Mar 18 14:19:20 CET 2015

I have two issues I've noticed after upgrading to 3.4 using Contacts.
The first issue may have been happening before, so it may not be a
regression.

1. When birthdays are synced to my mobile devices, the birthdays are
shifted out by one day.  That is, a birthday that shows as July 4th in
Roundcube shows as July 5th on my Android devices, as well as an iPad.
This does not seem to be the same as the Apple bug where the birth dates
show as one day earlier

2. Birthdays that fall in December do not get displayed on the calendar
with the birthday filter selected.  I have tested this with one address
book entry with a birthday one 12/30.  If I change the birthday to 11/30
or 1/1, it will show in the calendar, but if I move the birthday into
any day in December, it disappears from the calendar.  Further testing
shows that this is in a shared calendar from another user with full
permissions granted to my account.

I've looked

--
Troy Carpenter