Kolab 3.4: Disaster

Stefan Froehlich stefan at ffa-it.com.au
Wed Mar 18 08:54:39 CET 2015

Hi Folks,

I must say from my point of view the update to 3.4 was a disaster. I was
finally able to find and work around the growing database problem. But
some serious problems still exsists and one rendered all my calendars
useless.
1) I'm still experiencing high CPU usage and heavy disk I/O. It is
somehow related to apache because if I shut it down the disk I/O stops.
2) Roundcube is horrible slow. Doesn't matter if it runs with or without
cache in mysql
3) In Calendar it started to show double, triple, multiple calendar
entries on our mobile phones. In Roundcube there is only one entry but
it is showing up with multiple entries on android. Looking into the
folder with Thunderbird there were hundreds of items, much more than
entries in Roundcube.

MfG Stefan Fröhlich
42 ;-)