Debian 7 / Kolab 3.4

Stefan Froehlich stefan at ffa-it.com.au
Fri Mar 13 14:50:24 CET 2015

Hi Timotheus,

I know what the "kept-back" message means. But I cannot solve this. Of
course I tried already, what you suggested only to come up with another
error:

# apt-get install kolab-webclient roundcubemail-plugins-kolab
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  kolab-webclient : Depends: roundcubemail-skin-chameleon (>= 0.3) but
it is not installable
  roundcubemail-plugins-kolab : Depends: php-kolabformat (>= 1.1) but
1.1~dev20140624-0~kolab1 is to be installed

MfG Stefan Fröhlich
42 ;-)