auto-deleting dates? why, how, who? undelete messages?

Matthias Busch catwiesel at gmx.net
Sat Mar 7 23:03:49 CET 2015

hey.

thanks for the help. the commands for listing / undeleting messages and
folders are great.

did manage to undelete some messages. and it the missing date is back...
(probably with a few others that could have stayed deleted)

thanks for adding the info to the documentation. and yeah, adding
undelete to the kolab cli would be great...

bonnie unfortunately is way above my head now. for now, I just hope it
was a user deleting the dates and not kolab removing mails/dates...

btw, what does modcache.sh do exactly with clear/expunge? its only cache
so X expunged messages is not cause for concern?