Calendar items missing after 3.4 upgrade

Michael Kaufmann m.kaufmann at koop.at
Sat Mar 7 11:37:09 CET 2015

i found an error in pykolab.log:
pykolab.auth ERROR Authentication cache failed:
InvalidRequestError("This Session's transaction has been rolled back du
e to a previous exception during flush. To begin a new transaction with
this Session, first issue Session.rollback(). Original exception was: (
OperationalError) attempt to write a readonly database u'UPDATE entries
SET last_change=? WHERE entries.id = ?' ('2015-03-07 13:23:59.185749',
1)",)

On Sat, 2015-03-07 at 13:31 +0300, dsp3 wrote:
> Same here. Interesting error (I did clear -a):
> ERROR: [1206] The total number of locks exceeds the lock table size (SQL
> Query: DELETE FROM kolab_folders WHERE 1)0 records deleted from
> 'kolab_folders'
>
> On 2015-03-07 13:26, Michael Kaufmann wrote:
> > Hi Daniel, no difference.
> > On Sat, 2015-03-07 at 10:16 +0000, Daniel Hoffend wrote:
> >> Delete your roundcube cache (which is used for roundcube, caldav,
> >> activesync, etc).
> >>
> >> cd /usr/share/roundcubemail/
> >> plugins/libkolab/bin/modcache.sh clear -u <primary_mail> -h localhost
> >>
> >> or clear all
> >> plugins/libkolab/bin/modcache.sh clear -a

lg
Michael Kaufmann