Upload via dav 0kb size

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Fri Mar 6 21:01:45 CET 2015

did you updated the rpm package as well?
http://obs.kolabsys.com:82/Kolab:/3.4:/Updates/Debian_7.0/all/php-mail-mime_1.8.7-1_all.deb

I don't know in which order the version will get loaded the package or
the pear version.

I had the same issues but after updating to the right php-mail-mime
version it worked for me. I'm currently running with Kolab 3.4, all
packages up2date and chwala upload works via Roundcube, Browser (with
setenv DAVBROWSER 1) and from my linux laptop.

Not sure where the issues is burried on your installation.

Regards
Daniel